1. Prepare your coffee maker the night before. I have a Keurig, so before bed, I fill the filter with water, put a fresh k-cup in, and a clean coffee mug out on the counter.
2. Set out your clothes for the next day, the night before. I put out my work clothes and always include gym clothes because if I have them ready to go, I am much more likely to make my way there after work.
3. Open your blinds and let in the sunlight! This will tell your brain and body that its time to wake up!
4. Wake up earlier. Even 15 minutes earlier, Enjoy a few minutes of peace and quiet, and a few minutes to savor those first few sips of your coffee upon waking up.
5. Drink H2O. Chug down 8-10oz of water upon rising to jump-start your body first thing. Add a little lemon to give your metabolism a boost.
6. Back to the metabolism. Get in a quick ten minute cardio session to boost your metabolism while boosting your energy levels. I like to do 15-20 squats and a few sets of crunches.
7. Shower and follow a beauty routine. Shave your legs, shampoo your hair and lather up with lotion. Brush your teeth, floss, and do your makeup. When you look good, you'll feel good.
8. Eat Breakfast. I like to keep it simple. My favorites include eggs and sausage, avocado toast or a smoothie,
9. Set a goal. Meditate on the day ahead and focus on one thing you'd like to accomplish.
10. Leave 5 minutes earlier and avoid the stress of traffic or running late. Set yourself up for success by getting to work a few minutes early.