1. Give fresh flowers! Flowers are a wonderful, colorful way to bring cheer to someone! Trader Joes and Aldi are favorite places to snag a gorg bundle for a great price!
2. Send an encouraging text message to a friend or family member. Its a quick way to let someone know you're thinking of them.
3. Invite someone over for dinner. Make a homemade dinner or order a pizza! Light a candle, break out a board game, and spend some time catching up.
4. Ask someone about their day and really listen. A listening ear is pretty rare, and it feels good to have someone care about us and truly listen to what we're saying.
5. Offer to babysit for free for a neighbor or friend so they can enjoy a date night or some alone time. This is a huge blessing!
6. Share a smile! Its quick, free, and is sure to brighten up someone's day!