1. Plan the perfect playlist to play in the backround. If you are stumped for ideas, search a pre-made list by mood on a music streaming website.
2. Create a golden glow. Use table lamps and candles instead of harsh overhead lighting.
3. Keep a basket of clean, cozy socks in a basket for friends to slip on when they come in from the cold, wet weather outside.
4. Bake something sweet. There is nothing like the anticipation of something delicious baking in the oven. Plus it will smell wonderful!
5. Scatter freshly washed blankets all around and encourage your guests to cuddle up!
6. When serving a hot beverage like tea or coffee, let your guest browse your mug collection and pick the one they like!
7. Turn your phones off, and enjoy the company of your loved ones.