1) IMPROVES YOUR MOOD with increases in dopamine and oxytocin, neurotransmitters responsible for feelings of desire and bonding, and serotonin that elevates your mood.
2) DECREASES STRESS by decreasing the body’s cortisol levels also known as the stress hormone.
3) CAN CURE ALLERGIES by decreasing IgE antibodies in the blood that are responsible for the release of histamine. Histamine causes allergy symptoms such as sneezing and watery eyes. Therefore, more kissing means less sneezing and histamine release.
4) IS HEART HEALTHY shown in studies to lower your blood pressure & cholesterol.
5) PROVIDES IMMUNITY AGAINST ILLNESS by exposure to others germ!? It’s true. Kissing can help build up your immune system.
Great advice! Now go out there and kiss your Hunny for Good Health!
See more blog posts by Dr. Ellis here... http://medage.com/category/blog/